We are commited to putting the health and safety of all clients and employees first by implementing the following Procedures/Policies:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all clients to use at the salon (Located at reception desk)
We ask anyone that is feeling unwell or presenting symptoms of feeling unwell to please reschedule their appointment
Please follow social distancing guidelines, wherever possible
- As always we maintain high standards of hygeine at all times: Including hospital grade sanitation + cleaning of each station between clients, sanitising instruments/tools between each client, wearing PPE when required (such as gloves)
- We encourage clients not to bring anyone along with them to their appointment unless it is absolutely required ( A family member or carer)
- Hand washing and sanitising will be routinely performed before and after each client.
- All surface areas will also be cleaned down at regular intervals throughout the day, including in between clients. This includes machines, eftpos, computer & phones.
Linen will be replaced for each client
All PPE (including masks and gloves) are SINGLE USE ONLY.
Clients are encouraged to pay via cashless payment methods
- All clients that visit the salon will be required to provide their name, phone number and email address, ensuring all clients are easily contactable should an outbreak occur
- We are offering a one month extension period on all gift vouchers or invitations that may have expired during the closure period. This extension period is valid until June 30th 2020 and will not extend beyond this date.
- We have reached out to all clients to the best of our abilty notifying them where possible of this extension by email, text message, phone call & social media posts.
- We are encouraging any clients taking advantage of this extension period to schedule their appointments ASAP.